How To Be Grateful In Tough Times And Rock Your Day

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Actually this should be  review of Wet N Wild Matte Lipstick in Coraline 

But i wanna write about

How To Be Grateful In Tough Times And Rock Your Day...

Though the ups and downs, it’s important that we still give thanks. 

As I look back on this months, with new problem arrival just moments away, I confess that it has been a bored ride; I’ve leave wonderfully unforgettable moments and i also suffered loss and disappointment. 

Life has a funny way of doling out surprises. Some days I feel as though I’m resting a top a beautiful  mountain and others I am sitting at its bottom, the only view up hill.

In those challenging times, in the depth of the valley, I often can’t see the big picture and living in gratitude is an all-but-forgotten priority.I just lost my desire and passion to live 

In case of catching my passion again, i think I HAVE TO CHALLENGE MY SELF, and this year i will try my best to give thanks for what I do have.

I lost my friends, were separated, though I am sad and miss them immensely, I can already find solace in the wonderful times that we shared. I am thankful that they bestowed upon mow e the importance of helping and loving others. I am thankful for our many trips trough this years, where we searched for shells to carry home. I am thankful for our lovely silly bitchy fagtitude late night jokes and early morning harms. They had an impact on my life that will last forever, and I am eternally grateful.

Althought now we're heading to differ direction….. but I still gratefull to meet ya all

How To Be Grateful In Tough Times And Rock Your Day?
all you need is just accepting who you are, love your self, found a determination that I can do this shit! and WEAR RED LIPSTICK

here you go girls, you can conquer the world 
wet n wild matte review

 So, several days ago i just purchasing new lipstick, a wet n wild coraline. I always fall into orange lipstick, when the sticker colored orange and some review said that this is can be a daily wear lippies so i buy it.
wnw matte lipstick swatch
 but onfortunately its a RED lipstick with a lil bit slash shade of orange. upper piccture is the Real swatch of WNW matte lipstick Coraline, 

wet and wild coraline


But some how when i took photo of my lips wearing this coraline it look peach natural when actually its not >,<

WNW Coraline its a red lipstick with a lil bit slash of orange

it it can used for daily?

hmmm i might say yes because its not too bold
but if you prefer for more soft color, i recommended WNW if i carrot
i will review it next hoho

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts