KBOMM

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Live is a game
played by fuckin lunatic
tic-toc-tic-toc
wait for another blast

This article is not for kind girls! I am warning you…………. if you have a decent and delicate heart, please don’t read this poisonous article!!!

Frida lagi bad mood!!! Dan bad mood Frida, menggigit, menggaruk, mata mendelik, tampang judes, dan jangan bikin dia ngomong!!!

Dan bad mood Frida got this email, someone I don’t know AT 02:00 AM.



                                      I will like to discuss a lucrative deal with you


Dan ini dikirim menggunkan email private hosting salah satu universitas di hungaria!!!!!
satu menit....

aha! jangan2 ini jalan buat gue kabur ke luar negeri ihihihi
but........



this email ended with a guy with Chinese name ask me to do something with a his 19million dollar bank account and he promise to gimme 30% of it if i do this and that

...................................................

okay, maybe its a fraud so..... i just stay away.

..................................................


Today is first day fasting......
after sahur i decide to sleep again #what a lazy girl

and i got a bad dream
:(

Maybe its because my home too dirty, so i decide to clean it up

after clean it up, i boil water to take a bath

i just thinking how nice and refreshing warm water with salt and aromatic scrub <3<3<3

i just close my bathroom door and i got a lot compliment email  from my editor

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh………!!!!

maybe its kinda revenge because i text him about work-thing when he sick and hospilalized lololol  xD

>,<')

I have totally no idea 
why I am such a big complainer and grumpy today.

Perhaps I am just too tired for being a good GIRL


Perhaps I am just too tired for being good GIRL and alone.


Perhaps I am just too tired for being GIRL and still living in the closet. Hiding all my silly will. 

Perhaps I am just too tired for being GIRL and Dont do this dont do that

Perhaps I am just too tired for being GIRL that must be like this and must be like that

Perhaps……
Perhaps……………
Perhaps……………………
Perhaps,…………… I am just a bad mood girl!


its 11:30 AM
i need to prepape stuff before go to work.
hope nothing happend at the office

or 

im going to KBOOOOOM ;P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts