Work Sick Ego.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015


galau

“Success depends not just on talent, but also on how they integrate their skills and fresh thinking with the prevailing culture and atmosphere.”


Learning to respect other people's time, requests and efforts as well as respecting opinions, ideas and values. Manner is something that has to be learned. Learn that mistake wouldnt be forgived with a word.
Say "im sorry but..." then critism with a bad word... the "sorry" have no effect then.
Critism would never coming in good way, but we need it to be a better person. 
Open your heart, Calm your mind and relax your ego.

I learn to manage my "pannick Attack" when i start work at a wedding organizer.
how hard we try to organize, there alway UNEXPECTED things, a lot of unexpected things.
And at that time, there is only one rule
DONT ASK, DONT PANIC, TAKE A BREATH AND SOLVE IT NOW!
but this spell like a miracle, IT WORKS!
Then i realize, that panic wouldnt solve anything, so i dont need to panic :)

Today is red day on my calendar, or all Indonesian calendar, or I can say.. Finally.. or add a “yeay!” for the closing word. Ya, It’s finally I could have my own time, to write a lil piece of my bitchy fagtitude, to watch some of anime, yet these days, those suck formalities ask more than I should give. I need to look outside my frame of reference but it doesn’t mean I have to hangout without any purpose, with pals who would never give me inspiration nor excitement. Its time to enjoy my selfish time :)))

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts