LA GIRL Eyeshadow Brick Neon Review

Monday, February 09, 2015


it’s a super cute eyeshadow with 12 eyecandy color. I buy it around IDR122k, they say it high pigmented… lets see…..



the package is good, I put this into my backpack with some stuff when I back to my home town on the top of mountain kkkkk :D. but it still ok! no one of them broke


lets did some swatch
1. no flash
2. with flash
3. I sweet it once


 
i use the white & peach. lenses review HERE

yay:
good package, pretty color


nay:

not pigmented, its vanished with just a sweep. (the nudes I revied HERE more pigmented). lil bit powdery

update:
i just try this again on my friend, with no base but 3-4 times swatch
here the result
kkk, blue eyebrob pretend to be aomine but fail 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Waah ga begitu pigmented ya?
    Aku waktu PO ini karena laper mata >_<

    Indira
    www.indiranyan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya, warnanya lucu2 sih tapi gak keluar kkk, mungkin musti pake base dulu

      Delete

Popular Posts